About Trexler Rubber
Founded in 1935 by Bill Trexler, Trexler Rubber has accumulated over 80 years of experience in custom designs of latex, neoprene, and polyurethane products and isostatic bags and tooling sets. Trexler Rubber has grown from producing model plane tires and small quantity runs to supporting the World War II effort with weather balloons and raincoats. From there, growth accelerated to industrial and consumer products.
Trexler Rubber is a global company, exporting products throughout the world including Europe, Asia, S. America, the Middle East, Africa, and Australia. Trexler Rubber's international customers included government agencies including NASA, branches of the military, medical and veterinary product and device manufacturers, and toy manufacturers. Trexler Rubber continues to invest into new technologies and research and development to offer its customers state-of-the-art production, rapid turn-around, and unique capabilities.
Outgrowing their initial factory, Trexler Rubber constructed a new plant in 1951, and continued to grow to today's modern facilities:
- The primary plant, over 30,000 ft2
- A tooling and machine shop facility
- Some of the largest dip tanks in the world, enabling products
up to the size of a compact car
- Electronically controlled dip racks for consistent quality
- An environmental controlled polyurethane cast room for optimal production
- A large-scale dry oven capable of curing large products or
simultaneous curing of large batches