Information We Collect
Website Usage Information: Our Web servers automatically collect website usage information from you when you visit our Web site. Website usage information is anonymous information about our visitors and subscribers that describes how our website is used and navigated, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page, their actions taken during visits to the site, and the length of their stays. Website usage information does not contain personally identifiable information about any visitor or subscriber.
We are committed to abiding by industry standards regarding privacy. The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers, and will be accessible only by employees directly associated or affiliated with our company. We will maintain appropriate safeguards, including technical measures, warnings and limited employee access, to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of our servers and of your personally identifiable information. Except as described below, we will not use or intentionally disclose any personally identifiable information about you to any unaffiliated third parties without your consent.
How We Use Information Collected
We may combine the personally identifiable information we collect from you via our Web site with other information about you that is available to us, including, Web site usage information and information from other sources. We may use such information in a number of ways including:
- To enable us to process, validate and verify memberships, to provide you with the goods and services you have requested, and for the purposes disclosed when you provide the personally identifiable information.
- To market the personally identifiable information to third parties, but only if you have given us permission to do so. To enable us to create customer profiles that will assist us in developing new products and services, to personalize products and services, and to send subscribers e-mail notifications of new site features.
- To provide you with personalized content.
- To assist us in marketing and advertising our products and services and those of other businesses.
- To improve the content and navigation of our Web site.
- To alert you about new products and services and special offers.
- To provide advertisers with aggregate information about our subscriber base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to potentially vary the advertising that subscribers see based on their personal information.
- To prevent and detect fraud, infringement, and other potential misuse of our Web site.
Your Ability to Opt Out or Opt In
You may "opt in" or "opt out" of having your information used for purposes not directly related to our site, as explained below, at any time during your use of our Web site. Opt Out: You can let us know that you do not wish (i) to receive information about new services and special offers, (ii) for us to share your personally identifiable information with third parties other than to the extent necessary to fulfill your request for products or services and/or (iii) for us to combine the personally identifiable information we have about you with information from other sources by opting out at the time you give us your personally identifiable information or by sending an email to email@example.com. Opt In: In addition, several of the services we provide, including the e-mail notifications noted above, are entirely voluntary. You will not receive such services unless you opt in, or expressly choose to do so.
Review and Correction
You may review and update the personally identifiable information and registration information you provide us with as part of the registration process by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will send you your information for your review and correction.
The complete contents of this website and its attachments are Copyright © 2013, The Trexler Rubber Company, Inc. All rights reserved world-wide. No portion of this website or its attachments may be duplicated nor used in any derivative work without the express written permission of The Trexler Rubber Company, Inc.
Comments and Questions